Work for us
Senior Support Worker
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a reputable and caring organisation? Are you passionate about supporting people with Learning Disabilities within the community?
UandI Care is a successful organisation that supports individuals with complex needs and learning disabilities. This residential service works with the individual within ours homes, based in Warrington. Clients are encourages to lead a full and valued life. Our vision and mission is to make a positive difference to the lives of the people we support by promoting their rights, independence, choices and inclusion through providing person centred support. Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, we offer the highest quality of care for the individuals that we support.
If so, this may be the opportunity for you! We are now recruiting for a support worker to work with young adults with learning disabilities in the Warrington area.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join our forward-thinking team, You will be responsible for supporting the Line Manager in providing the management of a residential home or service within the Warrington area.
You will be required to work flexibly and this role requires sleeps and waking nights* – typically contracts offered are 40 hours a week. There may be flexibility in these hours depending on individual needs.
Pay rate is £8.80, with the option to earn bonuses that are added in to your wage, monthly, this will all be explained at interview.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience as a senior support worker position within a relevant setting
- Minimum NVQ 3 or equivalent, or working towards, which must be achieved within 6-12 months.
- Strong leadership, staff management and communication skills
- Some knowledge of CQC and other relevant standards and the skills to ensure these are met and maintained
- A creative and quick responsive attitude to managing a service for adults with complex needs.
- Confidence in building professional relationships and the ability to market the service.
If this sounds like you, please apply today with your CV and covering letter detailing why you feel you would be suitable for this role.
If you would like to apply please download and fill out the application form and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you provide two contactable details such as; phone number and email.